Saturday, March 27, 2004

Not too long after I wrote yesterday's blog entry, I started feeling ill again. Since I already finished the work I needed to do, I left work early and took a nice 3-hour nap at home. Still felt nauseous throughout the night but have been feeling great since waking up this morning! In the meantime I'm being careful about what I'm eating.

The latest Netflix films to arrive are "The Rundown", "Intolerable Cruelty" and "Open Range". Reviews to follow!

Baseball season starts at 5 A.M. on Tuesday morning as the Yankees play the Tampa Bay Devil Rays... in Japan! I'm all ready for the season as my fantasy team is ready to go. Special thanks to Tim for serving as commissioner of "Fantasy's Finest" on yahoo.com. My team is called "Thugz Inc." and it features an all star lineup of catcher Jason Kendall, first baseman Todd Helton, second baseman Marcus Giles, shortstop Jimmy Rollins, third baseman Mike Lowell, outfielders Luis Gonzalez, Jim Edmonds, Shawn Green, Carl Crawford, Carlos Lee, and utilityman Desi Relaford. The starting pitching is my weak link but the ten guys that I have are Livan Hernandez, Brian Anderson, Steve Trachsel, Jae Weong Seo, Horacio Ramirez, Kirk Rueter, Tomo Ohka, Ramon Ortiz, Elmer Dessens and Ryan Franklin. The bullpen consists of Robb Nen, Arthur Rhodes, Rocky Biddle, Shigetoshi Hasegawa and Rafael Soriano. C'mon guys, win me some money this year!