Friday, March 19, 2004

Prospect Park looks amazing right now. The snow is falling and has settled on all the trees. It was quite a sight to see as I walked toward the park this morning. Sometimes Prospect Park reminds me of the idyllic Vassar campus but that might be because there aren’t too many other open green spaces in NYC.

I have my radio alarm set in the morning for the Don Imus show on WFAN. This morning I awoke to Colin Powell’s speech from Baghdad, where he extolled the virtues of the U.S. invasion and occupation. (Usual talking points from the administration) After going on for a while, Imus cut him off and began ranting about the lies and the failure to find WMD. It was pretty funny. Unfortunately I fell asleep again and didn’t awake until 10 minutes before I had to leave for work.