Monday, March 29, 2004

The stomach virus is gone. Yesterday was the first day in three days that I didn’t throw up. Too much information for you? I don’t care! I’m just psyched that I’m feeling better!

Noticed another Vassar reference in pop culture last night. During “The Sopranos”, Tony and Carmela went to A.J.’s high school to visit with his college advisor. Inside of his office there was a very noticeable Vassar poster hanging on the wall. Whereas Meadow may have been admitted, A.J.’s 900 SAT scores kind of meant that he was out of the running. Speaking of Meadow, her TV movie where she plays Heidi Fleiss got TERRIBLE reviews in today’s newspapers. Normally I’d be psyched to see Jamie-Lynn DiScala prancing around in her lingerie but David Bianculli’s zero-star review gives me pause. Ah, the hell with it, of course I’ll tune in!