Wednesday, March 17, 2004

You might notice that I have made some changes to this blog’s visual interface. I first decided to go with a white screen as it is easier on the eyes. I feel a little bad taking the green screen down on St. Patrick’s Day and all but whatever. The second change is that I decided to do away with the comments feature. It became a compulsion of mine to constantly check the blog and see if anyone left any comments. Now I have one less annoying compulsion to deal with. Besides, my e-mail address is still at the top of the page so y’all can still hit me up if you got something to say.

What’s up with the freaking snow storm? At least I got a good workout last night shoveling.

Best part of “The Sopranos”? When Carmela put in the videotape of “Citizen Kane” to show to her film group (consisting of mob wives), and watching their uncomfortable reactions as the FBI Warning appeared on the screen.

The NCAA basketball tournament starts tomorrow. Which means that “Survivor” airs tonight! I’m still thinking that Alicia will get voted off from Chapera for the same reasons I talked about last week. If Mogo Mogo goes to tribal council again, they’ll be in deep trouble as they’d go into a merge down 6-4. If that happens, either Ethan or Jerri will be targeted. My guess is Ethan.

I know, I know. I watch too much TV.