Sunday, April 04, 2004

How come nobody told me that today was Daylight Savings Time?!? Boy was I surprised when I woke up this morning, thinking that it was 10:00 but that it was really 11:00!

There's a big rain downpour going on right now. I was caught outside in it earlier and am now drying off.

Saw two Netflix movies yesterday. The first was "The Rundown" with The Rock. It was mindless yet enjoyable. I met The Rock back in 1997 when he was known as Rocky Maivia. Click here to see a picture of me and Rocky. (It's the second one) It's good to see him succeeding now as a big movie star. He's certainly entertaining enough. The second movie I saw was "Intolerable Cruelty". Hated it! It was hyped as a screwball comedy but there was nothing screwy or comedic about it. I can't believe it took four people to write the screenplay to such a piece of dreck. Avoid at all costs!