Thursday, April 08, 2004

So I’m currently listening to Condi Rice’s testimony on my walkman. She’s reading her carefully constructed opening statement. It will be interesting to see how she responds to intense questioning by the panel and whether she relies on ambiguous statements like “In my opinion” or “To the best of my recollection.” It will also be interesting to see how long it takes before she tries to decredit Richard Clarke.

“Survivor” is down to nine people, all of which will at least be on the jury. CBS said that the merge will finally happen tonight and Boston Rob is in a position where he has made alliances with all remaining members. The previews indicate that he is going to have to betray one of his alliances. If the others had any sense, they would get wise to Rob’s antics and vote him off. But they haven’t shown much sense thus far.

Despite Steve Traschel’s awful performance last night, I’m still in first place in Fantasy Baseball! My hitters have a combined .380 batting average so far. That makes up for my pitchers 5.something ERA.