Sunday, August 08, 2004

I took a little break from blogging yesterday as it's hard to think of things to put on here everyday. Especially on Saturdays when I wake up from a long sleep with my mind operating in slow motion. But Sitemeter tells me that my blog viewership decreases drastically during the weekends so I suppose it's no big loss if I skip a day or two.

The weather has been great in NYC this weekend. Unseasonably cool for early August, which is just fine with me. So I went into Manhattan both yesterday and today just to relax and hang out. On the recommendation of Gabe, AKA Chris, and The Anonymous Blogger, I went to see "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle." Pretty funny stuff! Although it wasn't wall-to-wall laughs as my referrers claimed, it was still plenty of laughs to qualify as an enjoyable flick. (My personal favorite scene : The worker at the burger place that replaced White Castle screaming that he was going to burn the place down) I left the theater STARVING, and craving White Castle. But I didn't know of any that were around so I ate at Wendy's instead. I actually do know of a couple of White Castles in Brooklyn but they're in ghetto neighborhoods. So I'll stick to the microwaveable White Castle burgers that I can buy in the supermarket.

An excerpt of dialogue from tonight's episode of "Entourage"...
"Hey Turtle, where'd you guys meet?"
"Uh... JDate."
"Isn't that for Jews?"
"So?"
"She's wearing a cross."
"She's reform."