Friday, August 27, 2004

It's Attack of the Killer Mosquitoes!!! Last night I was ambushed. Woke up this morning with itchy bites on hand, forehead and calf. Sons of bitches...

So a judge ruled that Central Park is a no-go for the protest, but a compromise was then announced that the march would culminate in Union Square Park. It's a smaller park but it has a rich tradition of protests and rallys. Yesterday seven people stripped naked in front of Madison Square Garden. They said they were protesting AIDS and the deficit but I think they were just protesting clothing. Then a huge banner was draped over the Plaza Hotel with two arrows. One arrow said "Truth" and was pointing one way, and the other arrow said "Bush" and was pointing the other way. It's just begun folks...

I have some new blogs to plug. The first is Jess, who I've known since high school. The second is Heather, who I met in college. She just eloped. Read all about it.