Friday, August 20, 2004

Today is a big reorganizing day in my office. Different divisions are moving around and so is their stuff. It’s a good opportunity to throw out old junk, put things in storage and basically make everything look nice and presentable. So I spent the morning making runs up and down the flight of stairs to our storage closet. Am a little tired right now.

I’ve decided to take a break from online dating. It just hasn’t been working for me. I don’t know, maybe it works for some people but I haven’t connected with any of the girls I’ve met through it. So it’s back to the drawing board, hopefully with opportunities to meet new people in a "real world setting." But I will NEVER act like this guy, described in the article pasted by The Anonymous Blogger.

Congrats to Carly Patterson, gold medal winner in women’s all-around gymnastics. First to do it since Mary Lou Retton. The two countries atop the medal standings are the U.S. and China. You know that China will make it a goal of theirs to win the most medals in 2008 when the Summer Games take place in Beijing.

Have a great weekend!