Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Tonight Sarah and Caren will be hosting Tuesday Night Trivia at the Baggot Inn. I’ve been hearing about this event for months but have yet to go... until now! With these two co-hosting, it’s got to be fun. I just hope I’ll be able to harness all of the useless knowledge I’ve accumulated and answer some of their questions.

The rest of this blog posting will be me bitching about the utter downfall of the Mets. Fred Wilpon said that his goal for the team was "to play meaningful games in September." Well, the best they could do was play meaningful games in July. A winning record at the All-Star break, only two games out of first, has dissolved into a record of six games under .500 and nine whole games behind the first place Atlanta Braves. Sigh, why should this year be any different? The players may change but the results stay the same. In better news, my Fantasy team is making a comeback. I’ve moved up from 7th to 4th place. Even if I don’t win, I’m definitely in contention for the "Most Improved" prize.

I'm currently eating the best tasting onion roll I've ever had...