Wednesday, August 25, 2004

You've all heard about low-carb diets, right? Well I am about to embark on a high-carb diet. I am just too thin for my own good. Maybe its my fast metabolism that prevents me from gaining weight, but I am going to try eating as much bread, rice, pasta and potatoes as I can. I am starting today by eating an entire loaf of Italian bread on a daily basis. This is something I've done in the past. In high school, I'd rehearse after-school for three or four hours for our musical theater productions. To get the energy, I'd buy a loaf of Italian bread each day at the nearby bagel store. Hopefully this strategy and some light weight training exercises will do the trick.

My trivia team came in second last night out of 14 teams. Upon learning that part of the 2nd place prize included Nestle Crunch bars, we obtained the desired result. My favorite team names were "You're Not a War Hero Unless Bob Dole Says So" and "The Titsberg Feelers."

Remember I mentioned last week that I was whistled at during my Tuesday night trip home from trivia? Well when I arrived at the exact same spot last night, someone pointed their red laser pointer straight at me. When I looked around I didn't see anyone but I did hear laughing. Too funny.