Thursday, September 09, 2004

I'm thinking about starting a Tennis Blog - one where I only talk about tennis tournaments throughout the world. I'm sure it would be very boring for my current crop of blog readers, but perhaps I can cultivate a different audience with it. One thing that struck me at the U.S. Open was how easy it was to talk to people from all over the world, since we had a common interest. From the family from Germany that I met on the train, to the couple from Maryland who I ate lunch with, to the diehard Argentinian fan sitting near me screaming "DA-VID! DA-VID!", it's quite a diverse group.

The blogger weekend hangover has just about subsided. Photos can be found on Sarah's blog and some should be arriving soon on Chris and Sydney's blog. Val has a recap and hopefully Wendy will too as soon as she gets settled back home. Great seeing everyone and looking forward to doing so again soon!

What floods NYC had yesterday! The remants of Hurricane Frances hit us, flooding much of the city and taking many subway lines out of commission. My commute wasn't affected as Brooklyn was spared the worst. But the trains were really crowded from people who usually take those subway lines that were cancelled.

That's all for now. Check ya later.