Thursday, October 07, 2004

Good news and bad news. The good news is that my raise has been finalized and will begin appearing on my next paycheck! The bad news is that I was broken up with. I won’t go into too many details here – you can e-mail me if you want to know the story. All I’ll say is that, despite a month of what I thought were very good dates, I was told that it wasn’t the best match. Grr... Ladies, I’m available again!

Oh, I was a little premature in declaring my 3rd place victory in Fantasy Baseball. When the final statistics came out, I actually finished in 4th place – just a mere half point out of third. And I also missed out on the Most Improved prize by a few points as well. This at least won me the "Fantasy Bridesmaid" award. Seems to be a running theme though!

My new leather jacket came yesterday. It’s my first genuine leather jacket and it looks great!