Wednesday, October 06, 2004

One of my favorite humorists, Rodney Dangerfield, passed away yesterday. I loved him in "Back to School." There were so many good lines but my favorite was when he was sitting in a bathtub surrounded by hot girls in bikinis. He said, "This bath needs bubbles. Hey Bubbles, get in here!"

I thought the Vice Presidential debate last night was a draw. There was a lot of punching, fighting, kicking and gnawing but neither gained a distinct advantage. Cheney did a little better discussing foreign policy and Edwards did a little better discussing domestic policy. But they both seemed to deflate a little during the last half hour. Maybe they got tired. I sure got tired. Either way, it sets up for Friday’s second clash between Bush and Kerry.

I ate so much yesterday. Italian for lunch. Seafood for dinner. Cake in between. Wish I could sleep it off but there is work to do!