Friday, November 26, 2004

My stomach is definitely feeling the after-effects of Thanksgiving. Oh... where’s the Pepto Bismol when you need it?

I went to work today and it is quiet. Dead quiet. There’s a handful of people here but not too many. Since it’s the holiday weekend, a lot of former employees have been stopping by to visit. One person who interned here last summer (and who is a frequent blog reader!), is dropping by today and we’re scheduled to have lunch. Then on Wednesday, a former co-worker of mine came by with his wife and 4-year old son. All work came to a halt for an hour as we watched the boy lie on the carpet and play with a Hess Truck.

Later tonight I’m going to see "Finding Neverland" and I’m looking forward to it. I’ve been into "Peter Pan" since performing in it during the 5th grade. I played Mr. Darling and a Lost Boy... which involved a mid-show costume change! Very exciting for a 10-year old.