Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Happy Hanukkah to all the Jews (and non-Jews) reading this! Don't forget to plug in your electric menorahs. And enjoy downing bottles of Manischevitz as you play strip dreidel. Actually that gives me a good idea for a party...

In the tradition of naming "Top 10" Movie Lists, I went back and looked at all the movies I saw in the past few years and put together my personal favorites for 2001, 2002 and 2003.

2001
  1. Moulin Rouge
  2. A.I. : Artificial Intelligence
  3. A Beautiful Mind
  4. Shrek
  5. Ocean's Eleven
  6. Rat Race
  7. Legally Blonde
  8. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
  9. The Royal Tenenbaums
  10. In the Bedroom

2002

  1. About Schmidt
  2. Chicago
  3. Road to Perdition
  4. Bowling for Columbine
  5. Adaptation
  6. Gangs of New York
  7. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
  8. Spider-Man
  9. Barbershop
  10. 8 Mile

2003

  1. The Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King
  2. Mystic River
  3. Lost in Translation
  4. Big Fish
  5. Finding Nemo
  6. Seabiscuit
  7. Bend It Like Beckham
  8. Kill Bill - Volume 1
  9. A Mighty Wind
  10. Love Actually