Wednesday, December 01, 2004

It's December and if you don't believe me, just go outside and feel how cold and windy it is.

I was feeling pretty crummy when I woke up this morning so I called in sick. Fortunately I was feeling better by the early afternoon so I decided to throw stuff out! Among the casualties were 2 and a half years worth of "Entertainment Weekly" magazines. That's my goal for the winter - to get rid of things in anticipation of a move in the spring.

"Spider-Man 2" arrived in the mail today from Netflix. I never got around to seeing it when it played in theaters so I'm excited!

"Finding Neverland", a movie that I thought was very good if not great, was deemed to be great today by the National Board of Review. They gave it their Best Picture prize, the first of the awards season.

Tom Brokaw signed off tonight from NBC Nightly News. I always liked ol' Tom. Even though 6:30 isn't a very convenient time for me to watch a newscast.