Wednesday, December 29, 2004

With three days left in 2004, how should I fill the contents of this blog? I know - a Year in Review! You could browse through my entire archives or you can read this very short summary. Today I'll post January through April, tomorrow May through August, and Friday September through December. Enjoy!

January
I remember that January was cold. I remember freezing and shoveling lots of snow. I got on the John Kerry bandwagon after his back-to-back wins in Iowa and New Hampshire. I went on dates with three different people.

February
I started a blog! "Phil’s Spin Zone" debuted on February 4th. Upon reviewing its archives, I found that February’s contents were heavy on news, politics and entertainment, and little on my life. But perhaps that’s because I was still in the midst of a winter hibernation.

March
Hung out with my nVo crew as we all attended WrestleMania XX. Learned that I would be in Jon and Emily’s wedding party in May, 2005. At work, helped to put together our annual review. Along the way I suffered from a stomach virus. And I dated someone else.

April
Passover fun with seders in Brooklyn and New Jersey. Baseball began and for about two weeks the Mets looked like they actually might be a good team. Learned that I’d be getting a raise at work – the first of two that went into effect this year. At work the special event season started. I saw "Wicked" on Broadway. I ranted a lot on my blog against Bush. And I dated a new person, still looking for that right connection!