Friday, January 21, 2005

Brr. I haven’t talked about the weather this week but it’s been utterly freezing in New York City. Yesterday it went above 32 degrees for the first time in days and that felt like a heat wave. But today it’s back to the teens and if that’s not bad enough, they’re predicting 8-12 inches of snow tomorrow. I was supposed to go into Manhattan but such plans have been put on hold. Instead it will be a weekend of DVD watching. From Netflix I currently have "Troy", "Anchorman" and "Wimbledon". Then I have "The Simpsons Season 4" box set. And then there’s the football games on Sunday. I’m totally going to be Homer Simpson this weekend – sitting on the couch, watching TV and eating snack foods. Except that I’ll probably have to shovel sometime on Sunday as well.

I hope that everyone stays warm!