Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Daryl pointed out that the Stella Awards that I posted yesterday are, in fact, an urban legend. That makes me feel a bit better about humanity.

All went well at the dentist yesterday. And the rest of my Valentines Day was OK too. Even though it's a holiday designed to make single people feel bad about themselves.

XM Satellite Radio launched their 24/7 baseball channel this morning. I turned it on as soon as I woke up (even before I took a whizz). It seems to be a fun mix of talk shows, interview shows, fantasy analysis, and rebroadcasts of classic games. And then once baseball season starts, XM will be carrying every single game!

Speaking of XM, I was going to enter their sweepstakes for free tickets to the opening night and VIP reception of "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels." But then I saw the fine print where it says that the immediate family of XM employees are not eligible. D'oh!