Thursday, February 24, 2005

Great news - my mom does NOT have cancer! There was a little cause for concern because of some large polyps that she has in her colon. An endoscopy and biopsy were done and even the doctor was concerned that they might be cancerous. But the results are in and they are benign! A HUGE relief off my mind.

I found the website that listed all of the telephone numbers hacked off of Paris Hilton's cell phone. So being bored last night, what did I do? I called some of them. However, this was days after the numbers went public so many of them were taken down. I got messages saying that the number was no longer in service for Andy Roddick, Anna Kournikova, Avril Lavigne and Paris's parents. But I was able to get through to Gavin Newsome - the Mayor of San Francisco. His voicemail answered and in his voice I heard "Hi, this is Gavin. Leave a message." It then said that the mailbox was full. It's kind of funny that the SF Mayor gave Paris his cell number. Maybe he was hoping for a fun night in Paris.