Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Happy birthday to Anonymous! And happy birthday to Wendy, even though it was yesterday. All these blogger birthdays so close together can't be just a coincidence... or can it?

My trivia team Saffron Dreams (a nod to The Gates) came in tied for first at trivia last night. This was despite my cluelessness on most of the answers. But next week, be sure to be at trivia when I will be co-hosting for the very first time! Barry and I have a good show planned so come on out! Y'all know the drill... Tuesday, February 22... 7:30... Baggot Inn... West 3rd Street between Sullivan and Thompson. (As an aside, when running spell check on this entry, I was advised to replace Baggot with Faggot)

Mets pitchers and catchers report to camp today. And the temperature is going to be in the 50s. Spring is coming!