Friday, February 18, 2005

I apologize in advance if this is "too much information" but I must say that there is no greater feeling in the world than having a bowel movement when you haven't been having any for a while. As Borat in Da Ali G Show would say, "Success!"

Last night was a great night of television. It started with the premiere of "Survivor : Palau" and I think this has potential to be one of the better ones. They started with 20 contestants and eliminated 3 right away. One of the contestants is a Brooklyn firefighter, one is a Vegas showgirl, one is a dolphin trainer... overall it looks like quite an eclectic bunch. Then later on, I watched "ER" for the first time in a while. Cynthia Nixon was impressive as a stroke victim. Although she was physically paralyzed and unable to speak, her mind continued to work perfectly. We heard her voice as a reflection of her thoughts as she went through the ordeal of having the stroke. Very powerful.

Three-day weekend coming up. On my agenda : haircut, see The Gates in Central Park, see Sideways, scope out Bay Ridge. I'm out!