Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I attended Trivia last night and my team won! Consisting of Val, Barry, Tony, Dawn Eden, and T.A.B. (at least for a half-hour), our name was "The New Iraqi Parliament." My best round was (as usual) the visual round where I was able to identify all 10 of the baseball players who were acquired this winter by the Mets and Yankees.

I'd also like to take this moment to announce that I will be hosting Trivia for the first time on Tuesday, February 22! Come one, come all but please leave the tomatoes at home. More reminders will be posted as we get closer to the date.

And today is Groundhog Day. I woke up at 6:00 A.M. My radio alarm was playing Sonny & Cher's "I Got You Babe." I then enjoyed a nice continental breakfast before going outside where I was accosted by an insurance salesman. I then stepped in a big puddle on my way to work. Something tells me that this day will be repeating itself.