Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I signed the lease. Yay. I don’t have the keys yet. Boo. I’m picking up the keys this afternoon. Yay. Provided that they’re actually finished cleaning the apartment. Boo. Yeah, nothing ever goes as smoothly as you’d hope. I hoped that all the work would be done last week so I could start moving things in right away. But when I dropped by yesterday, the super was still doing work in the bathroom and he still had to clean the wood floors. I’m told that it will be all set by today but we’ll see.

Beware the Ides of March. Which reminds me, Denzel Washington is going to play Brutus in a new stage production of "Julius Caesar." An intriguing choice of casting.

What's going on in the news these days? Baseball steroid scandal, Michael Jackson trial... I feel so out of it.