Wednesday, March 30, 2005

If I believed in hell I would SO be going there after linking to this.

Baseball season begins this Sunday night with the Yankees playing the Red Sox. Randy Johnson vs. David Wells. Should be a hell of a game. (Not that I'll be watching... WrestleMania 21 is the same night) But now I will offer my official predictions as to how the teams will finish this year. Keep in mind that last year I picked 4 of the 8 playoff teams, and said that the Red Sox would beat the Yankees in the ALCS. (Although I then said that they'd lose the World Series to the Cubs)

NL East
1. Braves
2. Marlins (Wild Card)
3. Mets
4. Phillies
5. Nationals

NL Central
1. Cardinals
2. Cubs
3. Astros
4. Reds
5. Brewers
6. Pirates

NL West
1. Padres
2. Dodgers
3. D-Backs
4. Giants
5. Rockies

AL East
1. Yankees
2. Red Sox (Wild Card)
3. Orioles
4. Devil Rays
5. Blue Jays

AL Central
1. Indians
2. White Sox
3. Twins
4. Tigers
5. Royals

AL West
1. Angels
2. Mariners
3. Rangers
4. A's

Playoffs
Braves d. Padres
Cardinals d. Marlins
Angels d. Red Sox
Yankees d. Indians

Cardinals d. Braves
Angels d. Yankees

Cardinals d. Angels