Tuesday, March 29, 2005

This posting has to do with baseball. If you are not interested in baseball, you probably will not be interested in this posting.

Baseball season starts on Sunday night and so does my Fantasy League. I play in a keeper league where we keep the same players, year after year, along with making trades and free agent pickups. Last year I came in 4th place out of 12 teams. I'm hoping to improve with the following lineup. Or at least stop Bartow from winning for the 3rd or 4th year in a row.

Jason Kendall (catcher), Todd Helton (1st base), Marcus Giles (2nd base), Jimmy Rollins (shortstop), Mike Lowell (3rd base), Carl Crawford (outfield), Jim Edmonds (outfield), Luis Gonzalez (outfield), Shawn Green (utility), Carlos Lee (utility) and Jack Wilson (utility). My starting pitchers include Livan Hernandez, Kirk Reuter, John Thomson, Kenny Rogers, Brian Lawrence, Horacio Ramirez, Mark Redman, Ramon Ortiz, John Lackey, Glendon Rusch and Steve Traschel (DL). My bullpen is Shingo Takatsu, Guillermo Mota, Latroy Hawkins and Tim Worrell. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Later this week I'll make my picks as to how the MLB teams will finish.