Thursday, April 28, 2005

In celebrity dating news, Tom Cruise is now dating Katie Holmes. My Katie. Back in 1998, when "Dawson's Creek" was first coming on the scene, I developed a little crush on Miss Holmes. I even cut out a picture of her and placed it on my college dorm room desk. She wasn't very famous at that time so people would come into my room, see the picture and ask "Is that your girlfriend?" I'd answer "Yep." When I heard she was seriously dating Chris Klein, my heart sank. Now that she's dating Tom Cruise, I know there is no hope. Ah well, I hope you're happy Katie.

And why the hell does George Bush always have to have press conferences when "Survivor" is on? He's scheduled one for 8:30 tonight, when "Survivor" is supposed to be on, and has asked the networks to give him airtime. I hope CBS tells him to go screw himself and air the quality reality TV that viewers really want to see.