Monday, April 18, 2005

So much for the Mets being undefeated since I’ve moved. I guess it really couldn’t last ALL season long, could it?

The great weather led me to take a long walk yesterday in my new neighborhood. And who did I meet? My boss and his wife! They live in Bay Ridge too and it was cool to randomly run into them.

I also had the pleasure of showing my new apartment to my brother, who is in town for the week. So far my visitors have included him, my aunt and uncle, and my friend Ben who helped me assemble my computer desk. Even though the apartment is not completely furnished yet, I’m getting a great deal of enjoyment in showing it off. And speaking of new apartments I want to congratulate Jennie who is moving into her first one this weekend!

Tonight I’m doing something that I haven’t done in 13 months – going to see WWE in Madison Square Garden!