Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The housewarming has been scheduled for Saturday, June 11. It's a while away but I wanted to be sure to give everyone plenty of notice. Evites have gone out so if you got one, please be sure to RSVP! If you didn't get one but want one, let me know and please forgive the oversight.

Tomorrow morning my dad is having an operation on his left eye. Best of luck to him!

Another Parks event at work went down today. This was a groundbreaking for a new sports facility at Kaiser Park. All went smoothly as usual. Now there's a break from events for a couple of weeks which is a relief because I have a ton of paperwork to attend to.

The funeral for Eric (my childhood friend who passed away) was a sad, sad affair. I hope his parents and four siblings will be able to stay strong as it is such a tragic situation. It reminds me of our fleeting mortality and that we have to live each day to the fullest.

And on that depressing note, I shall say adieu for now!