Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I learned something today. Paul Giammati from "Sideways" is the son of Bart Giammati, the former baseball commissioner. Fascinating.

My team last night finished in second place at Trivia. A mere half-point out of the lead. Of course if they went with my suggested answer that the NYU student stole $43 million, we'd have won. Good job Jess on a co-hosting well done.

Whatever you do, be sure to attend trivia next Tuesday night when I will be hosting with the illustrious Caren! It should be a hell of a barnbuster.

On my lunch hour today I bought the audio soundtrack to "Star Wars Episode III : Revenge of the Sith." I'm all ready to geek out over it tonight. After I watch "Lost" that is. And "The Amazing Race" that I taped from last night. Hmm, guess I won't be sleeping much.