Thursday, May 12, 2005

I'm hoping to get my new couch delivered on Saturday. I always get nervous about deliveries - namely that I have very little trust in these companies. I tend to get concerned that there will be a problem and I'm hoping that's not the case. For example, the sofa was ordered to be a sleeper (consisting of a fold-out bed) and I had a bad dream last night that it was delivered but it wasn't a sleeper. It got me so upset that I suddenly woke up feeling distressed. Then talking to my mom on the phone tonight, she reminded me to inspect it upon delivery and make sure it was the right type with working mechanisms and a mattress, or else not to accept it. So I'm needlessly anxious about what should be an irrelevant matter. Oh then there's the anxiety about it not fitting in my elevator or through my front door - which again is a baseless worry since there should be plenty of room and how did anyone else in my building get their furniture through? Seriously, I need to chill and stop stressing about shit like this. OK, deep breath.

But hey, I got my opening day ticket for "Star Wars." Ya-hoo!