Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I haven't blogged in a few days because it's been too hot, I've been too swamped and I wanted my housewarming pictures to be the lead post for a while. But now it's time to engage in various random bits of blogging.

Half of my apartment building lost power last night at around 10:00 for about ten minutes. At first I freaked out, thinking that it was just my apartment. I thought this because I looked out my window and saw lots of other apartments with the lights still on. So I grabbed my flashlight and went up to the super's apt. where his wife told me that it was half the building and he was working on it. Sure enough everything came back on ten minutes later. While waiting, I met a girl who seemed to be around my age who just moved into the building and lives exactly three floors above me. I also met an older man who was yelling "This happens every year!"

Prior to my mini-blackout I watched "The Phantom of the Opera." Bad. Really bad. I mean, I knew it was going to be bad but I had to see just how bad for myself. Pretty pretty bad.
Oh and since the Mets have been losing, I haven't felt inspired to update my Mets blog. So much for that.