Thursday, June 23, 2005

So I have a new hairstyle. Nothing that required actually going to a barber or a stylist. Nope, a simple hairbrush and some water did the trick. Rather than the part on the left side of my head, I'm going for a more even look with a slight split down the center. I was getting bored and like this change.

I've had a string of many consecutive poor Netflix rentals. This is because I've been renting new releases and most of what Hollywood is producing these days is utter crap. (Why or why did I rent Meet the Fockers?) So I'm going to undertake a new project. The American Film Institute Top 100 List, that they put together in 1998. I've already seen half of them but want to see the other half and catch up on those that I haven't seen in a while. And it wouldn't be a true countdown unless I could watch them in reverse order from 100-1. So coming my way thanks to Netflix... #100 Yankee Doodle Dandy and #99 Guess Who's Coming to Dinner. Since the Mets suck and the TV shows are in reruns, I've gotta find something to watch!