Friday, June 03, 2005

TGIF. It's been a short four-day work week with my mind still in vacation mode. The wedding in New Hampshire was fantastic. Flew up in a tiny plane that had a 35-person capacity. Going up, only 13 people were on board so the stewardess asked us to change our seats around so the plane would be more balanced. Yeah, that was interesting. An hour later I was there to meet up with Briar, Bartow, Lisa and Alvin. And the 48-hour party began, culminating in a game of mini-golf on Monday.

Remember, next weekend is my housewarming party! Still have to go shopping for it...

Vassar's Reunion weekend is taking place this weekend. I was thinking about the good time I had at mine last year and was reviewing my June 2004 archives where I wrote a long recap about it.

Reminder - check out my Mets blog!