Monday, October 03, 2005

Damn, I'm good. On March 30, I made my predicitons as to how the teams would finish this year in the baseball standings. I picked the Yankees (AL East), Red Sox (AL Wild Card), Angels (AL West), Braves (NL East), Cardinals (NL Central) and Padres (NL West). The only teams that surprised me were the White Sox and the Astros. Let's see how the playoffs go now. On March 30, I also predicted the Angels and Cardinals to make the World Series so we'll see if that actually happens.

Congrats to the Mets on a successful year. 83 wins, 79 losses, tied for third place in the NL East. Not bad at all.

Happy New Year! Tomorrow is Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year which means that tonight is New Years Eve? I'm going over to my parents house for a few days and sleeping over in my old, childhood bedroom. Temple calls!

This past weekend featured a trip to Great Adventure. In honor of "Fright Fest", one of the members of our party got into it by dressing up and thus attracting many women. (albeit those a bit too young for him...)


Here's a picture of me right before riding the Great American Scream Machine...



Meanwhile, another experienced some difficulty on the tea cups...