Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Tonight begins the Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur, where we atone for our sins of the previous year. I know that I have much to atone for. So much so that I don't know where to begin. Nah, just kidding. I think I've behaved myself pretty well this past year. But still, one never knows when they've done wrong by someone and it is a custom before Yom Kippur to offer apologies. So I'm sorry. So very very sorry.

Last night was media night at the Baggot Inn. VH-1 was there filming trivia for a new trivia reality show they might be doing. And reps from the Discovery Channel were there too to cast people for a new series they are starting where New Yorkers show off their favorite places. Jess and I were interviewed and it's possible that we might be called on to be featured in a segment! Back to trivia, Jess and I basically played as a team of two (there were two other people at our table but they didn't contribute spit). Yet, we still came in a very respectable 4th place - beating out many other larger teams. Our team name was "Brought to you by the numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42." It's a "Lost" reference. Execute!