Monday, December 12, 2005

Another great Dilbert cartoon from my desk calendar!

Boss : Dilbert, I want you to write a letter to our new customer. I'll tell you what to say, then you'll go write it and I'll sign it. This way I won't waste my valuable executive time. It's efficient.
Dilbert : Yes, that's one possible outcome. Here's another. You'll keep forgetting to mention important things that should be in the letter. I'll be trapped in an endless loop of writing, tracking you down, getting criticized and starting over. Or you could simply write the letter yourself and save us both a huge hassle.
Boss : In paragraph one, say something like "Hi."

Congrats to Danni Boatwright on winning "Survivor : Guatemala" last night. I always thought that she'd definetely win if she made her way to the final two. And by winning the last immunity challenge, she did it, beating Stephenie by a dominant 6-1 vote.

My thoughts are with my uncle today who is having surgery this morning. And also for my boss's father who is also having an operation. Here's hoping they both go well.