Thursday, December 08, 2005

Funny Dilbert cartoon from my desk calendar ...

Boss : I need you to do Ted's job and your own job until we hire someone.
Dilbert : If I do well, you'll make me do two jobs forever. If I do poorly, I'll get no raise.
Boss : I can't promise anything but there might be some verbal praise down the road.

Heh heh heh.

So things are good. Haven't updated this thing as frequently as I used to but that's because I'm focusing my energies in other directions. Like going out and working and watching TiVo and running. Well not exactly running. More like reading books about running in anticipation of running in the spring. Or at least when the temperature gets above 40 degrees and the ground isn't so icy. But I've decided that I'm definetely joining the New York Road Runners and participating in some of their races next year.

I'll try to be better about updating this thing but no promises. Things to look forward to for this blog : My Top 10 list of favorite TV shows for 2005. (My 2004 list was a big hit) And also, my 2005 Year in Review! That will probably come the last week of December. Stay tuned!