Monday, January 16, 2006

The Anonymous Blogger has tagged me to fill out a meme. How exciting!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
Computer Center Help Desk Guy (a disaster)
Assistant to Politicians
Government Bureaucrat
Syndicate Crime Boss

Four movies you could watch over and over:
The Frisco Kid
The Godfather
The Outsiders
The Goonies
(As you can see, I like movies with the word "the" in it)

Four places you've lived:
Brooklyn, NY
Poughkeepsie, NY
(... yeah that's about it!)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Lost
24
How I Met Your Mother
Everybody Hates Chris
(I could keep on going here)

Four places you've been on vacation:
Southern California
Montreal / Quebec City
Atlanta
Cooperstown - Baseball Hall of Fame!

Four of your favorite foods:
Matzah Ball Soup
Hot Dogs
Rainbow Cookies
Root Beer
(eating the above four at the same sitting would constitute the perfect meal)

Four sites I visit daily:
GMail
CNN.com
My blog
Too many other blogs to mention

Four Bloggers you are tagging:
Elyssa
Jess
Lara
Jennie