Monday, February 20, 2006

Busy day on Saturday!

The first stop was Prospect Park to cheer on the Speedy Beagles at the Cherry Tree Relay Race. They finished first place among the female relay teams!


Then it was off to Union City, NJ for The Anonymous Blogger's birthday party and presidential campaign kickoff. Contractual obligations prohibit showing any actual photographs of The Anonymous Blogger... which will make his candidacy a hard sell - even for an experienced P.R. guy like myself.

So here are some of the other pictures that I took. First, me and Caren.


Then, me and Sarah.


Then, Sarah and Jeremy.


Then, Daryl makes a "point".


Then, Dave and Robyn.


And finally, Valerie and Jon.


On Sunday I slept-in until 11:30 (ah, good times) and then saw my parents. And the 3-day weekend continues today. What's on the agenda? Food shopping!