Friday, February 17, 2006

Yesterday, seeing that it was 55 degrees, I brought my new running sneakers and running pants to work yesterday and at the end of the day went for a run in Prospect Park. For the first time, I ran around the entire park! The total distance of the running track on the park drive is 3.35 miles. It was awesome. The NYRR 4-mile races are looking more and more doable.

The run helped contribute to an excellent night's sleep. I was so tired that I fell asleep with the television on - something that rarely happens. Fortunately, I had already seen "Survivor : Exile Island" and "Everybody Hates Chris" so the only thing that I missed was the Olympics. I wound up waking up at 3 am with the TV showing NBC's late-night replay of their primetime coverage. I could have stayed up to see what happened in the men's figure skating but didn't really care.

Three-day weekend coming up!