Monday, March 06, 2006

"It's hard out here for a pimp..."

Oh yeah, you know that song is stuck in my head this morning. That was an Oscar surprise last night but not as much of a surprise as Crash. Crash?! Don't get me wrong - I liked Crash. But Best Picture? Over Brokeback? I don't know about that!

All in all, I got 15 of my predictions right last night. Just down from last year when I got 16 right. I blame Crash for that. But now that the winners have been announced, I realize that there are many many movies that I have to catch up on via Netflix. They include Walk the Line, Capote, Syriana, The Constant Gardener, Wallace & Gromit and Hustle & Flow.

Went to a fun Oscar party last night where I watched the awards with a great group of people on my friend's new flat-screen, 32-inch HDTV. Then on Saturday, I ventured to Astoria to work out with Ben at The Rock. Did the treadmill, elliptical bike, some light weight training and boxing. I have a pretty mean left jab, if I do say so myself.